The Lurer-Macrophage Swimmer is a Asexual Nonsentient Mobile Omnivore organism. This organism also correlated to Asexual Nonsentient Mobile Parasite and Asexual Nonsentient Mobile Macrophages. This organism also can beat the 42: Deception challenge.
The Lurer-Macrophage Swimmer consists of 4 cells; a Flagellocyte that propels the organism forward, a Glueocyte that sticks to and sucks the other cell/s nutrients, a Secrocyte that secretes Food Smell to attract prey, and a Phagocyte that collects food and spits out eggs for the new swimmers.
Lurer-Macrophage Swimmer is a organism that attracts prey / collects food to survive. In attracts prey 's case, the organism uses Secrocyte and Glueocyte. The Secrocyte in here is using the Food Smell secretion for attracting prey to trick it to sticking to the Glueocyte. In collects foods 's case, the organism uses the Phagocyte. The Phagocyte in here is used for either reproducing the M1 of the organism or collecting nutrients
It is a Macrophage, so it can live in low-medium nutrient rate. And because it is a Parasite, it must live in medium-rich prey ecosystem. It is an mobile organism, so it needs an viscosity substrate for survive. Just like in 42: Deception 's substrate, it is designed for survive in the conditions above.
Genome and Variations
The organism use 7 modes, and it can variated more better. It is medium-difficulty for make, amd we will give the steps for make the organism. And here they are :
- M1 : Phagocyte ; Make Adhesin = True ; Nutrient Priority = 8.25 ; Split Mass = 1.53 ch1 = M2 ch2 = M3
- M2 : Flagellocyte ; Make Adhesin = True ; Speed = 0.20 ; Nutrient Priority = 8.25 ; Split Mass = Max
- M3 : Phagocyte ; Make Adhesin = True ; Nutrient Priority = 8.25 ; Split Mass = 1.91 ; ch1 = M4 ; ch2 = M5
- M4 : Glueocyte ; Nutrient Priority = 10.00 ; Make Adhesin = True ; Split Mass = Max
- M5 : Phagocyte ; Make Adhesin = True ; Nutrient Priority = 8.25 ; Split Mass = 2.03 ; ch1 = M6 ch2 = M7 ; ch2 angle = 45
- M6 : Secrocyte ; Nutrient Priority = 8.25 ; Make Adhesin = True ; Secreting mode = Food smell ; Split Mass = Max
- M7 : Phagocyte ; Make Adhesin = False ; ch1 = M7 ch2 = M1 ; Nutrient Priority = 8.25
- It can live better with two source above, or only one source above.
- The prey's nutrients priority must be normal, so it can be eaten by it.