From Cell Lab Wiki
Welcome to the Cell Lab Wiki!
This wiki is about the Android game Cell Lab. Here are some links to useful pages to get you started:
- Cell Lab Documentation, info about cell types, substrate parameters and other info.
- Cell Lab Ecology, about species that can naturally evolve. (Plant-like, Animal-like etc.)
- Cell Lab Bioengineering, about species that can't naturally evolve. (Fractals, Paintings, Logic Gates etc.)
- Did you know that when a Stemocyte differentiates into a Flagellocyte it won't pop even if the flagellum is obstructed?
- Did you know that the Photocyte has the highest energy consumption per hour?
- Did you know that Lipocytes won't let signals (S1,S2,S3,S4) pass through?
- Did you know that the Glueocyte can act like a Devorocyte if you set the Nutrient Priority to max?
- Did you know that if one Phagocyte called as Simplest Macrophage ?
- Did you know that the nucleus of Gamete is a half of circle, instead of circle?
(Add more trivia please)