From Cell Lab Wiki
Revision as of 13:58, 8 June 2018 by NeonGuy (Added a group "Did you know" so it appears less repetitive)
Welcome to the Cell Lab Wiki!
This wiki is about the Android game Cell Lab. Here are some links to useful pages to get you started:
- Cell Lab Documentation, info about cell types, substrate parameters and other info.
- Cell Lab Ecology, about species that can naturally evolve. (Plant-like, Animal-like etc.)
- Cell Lab Bioengineering, about species that can't naturally evolve. (Fractals, Paintings, Logic Gates etc.)
Did you know that:
- When a Stemocyte differentiates into a Flagellocyte it won't pop even if the flagellum is obstructed?
- Photocyte has the highest energy consumption per hour?
- Lipocytes won't let signals (S1,S2,S3,S4) pass through?
- Glueocyte can act like a Devorocyte if you set the Nutrient Priority to max?
- One Phagocyte is called Simplest Macrophage ?
- The nucleus of Gamete is a half of circle, instead of circle?
- The two bundles of hair on Stereocyte have 7 hairs each?
- Cells create small nutrient dots when they die?
(Add more trivia please)