From Cell Lab Wiki
Revision as of 19:14, 30 August 2018 by Nayus (Deleted something that is no longer true (it's only true on the trailer) and added one piece of trivia to replace it.)
Welcome to the Cell Lab Wiki!
This wiki is about the Android game Cell Lab. Here are some links to useful pages to get you started:
- Cell Lab Documentation, info about cell types, In-Game Challenges, substrate parameters, and other info.
- Cell Lab Ecology, about species that can naturally evolve. (Plant-like, Animal-like etc.)
- Cell Lab Bioengineering, about species that can't naturally evolve. (Fractals, Paintings, Logic Gates etc.)
- When a Stemocyte differentiates into a Flagellocyte it won't pop even if the flagellum is obstructed.
- The Photocyte has the highest energy consumption per hour.
- Lipocytes won't let signals (S1,S2,S3,S4) pass through.
- A Glueocyte can act like a Devorocyte if you set the Nutrient Priority to max.
- One Phagocyte is called the Simplest Macrophage.
- The two bundles of hair on the Stereocyte have 7 hairs each.
- Cells create small nutrient dots when they die.
- If a Stemocyte has 0 amount in both of its differentiation values, it will look like a Phagocyte.