From Cell Lab Wiki
Welcome to the Cell Lab Wiki!
This wiki is about the Android game Cell Lab. Here are some links to useful pages to get you started:
- Cell Lab Documentation, info about cell types, In-Game Challenges, substrate parameters, and other info.
- Cell Lab Ecology, about species that can naturally evolve. (Plant-like, Animal-like, etc.)
- Cell Lab Bioengineering, about species that can't naturally evolve. (Fractals, Paintings, Logic Gates, etc.)
- There is a Fandom Wikia about Cell Lab! Check it out here!
Did you know that:
- When a Stemocyte differentiates into a Flagellocyte it won't pop even if the flagellum is obstructed?
- The Photocyte has the highest energy consumption per hour?
- Lipocytes won't let signals (S1,S2,S3,S4) pass through?
- A Glueocyte can act like a Devorocyte if you set the Nutrient Priority to max?
- One Phagocyte is called the Simplest Macrophage ?
- The nucleus of Gamete is a half circle, instead of a circle?
- The two bundles of hair on the Stereocyte have 7 hairs each?
- Cells create small nutrient dots when they die?
- If a Stemocyte has 0 amount in both of its differentiation values, it will look like a Phagocyte?